a while back rosalie posted a wonderful message by the grandmothers. it is at
a few years ago i also received info on the same topic, and well didnt remember
all the points i found then. however in cleaning my house for my family comming
to visit i found them listed.
1. geese fly in v formation. creates uplift for birds that follow. the whole flock
adds 71% greater flying range than if each bird flew alone.
2. when a goose falls out of formation quickly drag is felt and it returns to formation.
3. when lead goose tires it rotates back and another flies to point position.
4. the geese in formation honk to encourage those in ? to keep up speed.
5. when a one gets scik, wounded, shot down, 2 geese drop down and follow to help,
and protect it. they stay with it untill it is able to fly again. they may launch out
with another formation, or catch up with the original flock.
i have found these very valuable, and clearly pointed in their wisdom. we are all in groups,
family, work, play, lightworker.
over the years i remember these points and try to impliment them in my life.