This is a preparedness and safety alert for citizens in North America and across large cities (including Toronto, London, Sydney and more):
For May 1, the "99%" are planning nationwide disruptions, work stoppages, slow-downs and more in an attempt to shake up the status quo.
This flyer reveals part of their plan:
Here's the website of what's happening in NYC:
And here's an article from BusinessWeek that discusses what might happen:
Best case scenario: Peaceful protests, very little impact. Only minor disruptions.
Worst case scenario: Escalation into violence, ignites a shooting war between protesters and the government.
What you can do:
* Be prepared for disruptions! If you can, STAY HOME and avoid being on the streets on May 1.
* If you must travel in a vehicle, carry extra food, water, fuel, flashlights, warm blanket, and whatever legal self defense items you feel comfortable having with you.
* If you have children or teens in the family, encourage them to stay home on May 1 and avoid getting caught up in possible riots or police response actions.
* If you stay home, beef up your home security and neighborhood watch efforts. Keep your cell phones fully charged. Keep flashlights handy. Lock your doors and keep an eye out for looters or home invasion crooks.
* If the local police are distracted by having to deal with marches, protests or riots, local thieves will use that opportunity to invade private homes while the police cannot respond!
Alert sent by http://www.naturalnews.com/