A large number of people, especially those who feel or even know in their hearts that they have a role
in the changing world, seem to have unknowingly experienced “a call” or shift, which began approximately
four to six years ago. In most cases, this shift in their thinking, perspectives, approach, mood, activities,
and/or priorities appeared to result from: a loss or death; a divorce or failed relationship; an illness and/or
physical symptoms; or an intense new sense of feeling unfulfilled--despite numerous accomplishments.
Regardless of the specific trigger(s), the event or events sent each person into a relatively uncomfortable,
unhappy, disconnected, and discontent period in their lives. More than ever, they have felt intensely lost,
confused, and disconnected from their true purpose, path, and joy-- and more plagued by issues mentally,
physically, and spiritually.
However, it is our belief that the period of disconnect serves to prepare this special, “pioneering” population
for their roles as various leaders in the new era ahead. They are this epoch’s First Wave - and the period of
disconnect was and is meant to help them. The challenges that they have been experiencing are to assist
them: to resolve and cleanse mental issues and attachments; to intensify their talents; and to connect them
with each other-- in order to share, empower, and mobilize their efforts for the year or two ahead.
Are you part of this “first wave?”
Most of these pioneers or first- wavers have been experiencing many or all the following:
1. A feeling or sense that they “don’t fit in,” don’t belong, or can’t connect to the people around them.
2. A desire to find their true “home” and/or true spiritual family and community.
3. A feeling that entities are around them. They may even see or hear those entities on occasion.
4. A feeling that they aren’t achieving the success, relationships, and happiness they desire—despite having
outstanding skills, capacities, and intelligence.
5. Changes in mood, emotions, and energy levels that seem to reflect the people or planet around them, as
much if not more than their own state and condition.
6. Moments of feeling more “awakened” or conscious, but finding those times short-lived or unsustainable in
7. Vivid dreams, and even moving, speaking, or acting out while asleep.
8. Periods of intense “shedding” of relationships, responsibilities, or priorities.
9. A feeling that time is moving much faster.
10. Noticing synchronicities and believing that there are no “coincidences” or “accidents.”
11. A sense that the world won’t end for everyone in 2012 or 2013; that the times ahead won’t be easy-- but that
the upcoming global events are necessary for our planet to progress, and for humans to evolve in their development.
If you are a first-waver, you may benefit from the following:
1. Being in contact with others who possess high frequencies and vibrations.
2. Healing residual mental and physical wounds.
3. Understanding and accepting that your role in this world, quite literally and figuratively, may be very "close to home."
(Embrace the notion that you don’t have to save the world to “save the world.” Your immediate area may be exactly
where you are needed.)
4. Reminding yourself that you can’t save everyone. It is not everyone’s destiny for you to save them!
5. Practicing, developing, and intensifying your innate or learned skills and talents.
6. Learning which foods, activities, and environments are most helpful and least toxic for your specific body.
7. Moving forward on your path, in case your world doesn't end in 2012/2013-- since there's a good chance that it won't!
Please also read Part II: Are You Unknowingly Part of the “Cosmic Call to Action?"
If you’d like more information or guidance regarding your call to action, your path, your purpose, or your wellbeing, we
would love to hear from you. Max is an acclaimed energy healer, medical intuitive, and psychic coach who has helped
thousands of people increase their personal frequencies, health, and wellness—as well as pursue their path, purpose,
and joy. We look forward to hearing from our “first-wave family!” Please visit us at www.locgroup.net or check out our
specials at www.locgroup.net/Specials.html.