In the year 2009, there will be an accelerated momentum of the transformational shifting that has been underway for a very long time. It will be both global and personal. This shifting will eventually lead to a radical reshaping of many worn-out structures and ways of being in your world.
Checklist for Personal Transformation in 2009
In 2009, consider the following checklist for personal transformation, using it as a guide to stay on track, in the moment with life, and connected with your heart.
1. Set your intention at the start of each day to utilize any obstacles as opportunities for growth. Learning the most from each obstacle will help you to avoid the need of repeating painful situations and toxic relationship patterns.
2. Remember that you are really a spiritual being living in a physical form. Connect with that knowing and allow it to fuel your next thoughts, words and actions.
3. Decide you will approach your world of physicality as a sacred home. When you consider your body and your planet as sacred containers for life, it is easier to be patient and loving.
4. Make every effort to become sane about the past. This includes a letting go of how life used to be whether you like it now or not so you can be in the moment and more accepting of how things are. It also means becoming aware of the limiting belief systems you brought with you from your past. These beliefs, hidden out of your view in your subconscious, stem from your family's lineage going back numerous generations. They also come from your past lives and ideas you have taken on from the mass consciousness. Focus your energy on clearing these limiting belief systems from your DNA so that you can more quickly move into new paradigm consciousness. Also, keep in mind that as long as you define yourself by your past, you cannot fully embody your light in this life.
5. Do your best to become wise about the present. Set your intention to become more truthful with yourself about what's happening, when it happens, and with your need to learn more about topics you thought you had mastered. The ego can play tricks on you at any stage of awakening, putting you into illusion. No one is exempt. It's helpful, therefore, to remain humble. Be willing to cover what seems like "old ground," learning on a deeper level than before.
Refuse to go into judgment with yourself or others when things aren't to your liking. You may have a different timetable than others for learning specific things, or for developing positive qualities. Trust, though, that when you express kindness and compassion with others who are unable to value these qualities, your efforts are not lost. Your kindheartedness uplifts you as a being, while planting very useful seeds within others. Let go of how and when these seeds germinate, allowing the universal laws of cause and effect to run their course.
Decide that you will be loving to yourself and others, even when the world tells you to be harsh and critical. Remember that those types of messages from your world, or outer conditioning, are connected to the old paradigm views you are in the process of reshaping.
Set your intention to become more awake to your limiting thoughts so that you can accelerate your shifting into the new vibrational energies. The more conscious you can become of what's negatively impacting your present, the more power you will have to alter your future.
Tell yourself daily that you are creating your future by how you respond to life today.
6. Strive to be open-minded about the future. Do not allow gloom-and-doom thinking or fantasy to color how you approach the future. The path to finding inner peace involves connecting with balance and truth. You will not find truth in the gloom-and-doom approach. You will not discover truth when in fantasy. You find it when traveling the middle path, connected with your heart and intuitively guided reason.
Love and blessings,