1/18/10 Emotion, you can see an image of this card at my other blog.
1. My first impression: My gut instinct is open to this card and at the same time is hesitant to open too much because there is a fear that heavy and repressed emotions will come rushing to the surface. So this card causes me to become mindful of the fact that I feel like emotions need to be controlled. I'm not sure what heavy emotions would come rushing up but that is who my body is responding to this card so I am now sending divine white light to all of my body and all my survival energies so that I can breathe deeply and not subconsciously hold my breath and so that my body doesn't shut down the guidance coming in from this card.
2. The symbols that stand out are the ocean, the angel as a sensual woman, the stars and cresent moon and the dominate color blue. The ocean is symbolic of our emotions and the state of the waves indicates that we are feeling some moderately strong emotional feelings about something but nothing too big that it feels like we are in danger of drowning or losing control. The sensual angel woman symbolizes that our emotions are coming from the feminine part of our spirit, where we are not trying to hide what we are feeling. The crescent moon indicates that our subconscious energy is moving forward into some new phase of understanding or clearing and the stars represent fate or astrological energy that is activated, cosmic energy that is beyond our control. And the color blue over everything would bring the energy of calming soothing energy infused within all this emotional and deep feeling energy.
3. Phuel is the angel of Monday and brings the knowledge of how to work with moon cycles and lunar energy. She heals blocks that disconnect us from what we really feel, so that we can face life directly and clearly. She uses the power of clear emotions to help us to get on track with where our lives should be going so that we can resolve what needs to be resolved and clean of toxic emotional patterns.
4. Putting all this together I get that Angel Phuel is helping us (on her day Monday too!) with taking a look at some of the emotional issues that are ready to be looked at. The moon and stars shows us that there is movement happening with the emotional body and subconscious mind because some astorlogical influence is either being activated or deactivated. Whatever had us hooked in emotionally may be losing it's ability to keep us at that level of drama anymore. Or some emotion may be activating that we hadn't counted on (like feeling love and forgiveness or anger and confusion) that we need to give more attention too. I'm getting that any red flags that we have been ignoring will come into focus through our emotions. And any good signs or coincidences that we have been downplaying are going to be bringing up feelings that we need to be mindful of, because our angels don't want us to be missing signs of their help and guidance.
5. My angel therapy advice is to light a candle today and dedicate it to the healing of your emotional body, asking the angels of love and enlightenment to come into your emotional enregy so that they can cut attachments to limited emotional patterns and responses. Then let them place blessings of light and love into your heart chakra and spend some time today listening to some affirmations that are meant to create subconscious reprogramming and emotional healing.
This card is from the Ask An Angel Oracle Card Deck by Toni Carmine Salerno. (Interpretted by Lightworker Jackie.)
Each month a different oracle deck is used. January's deck is "Ask Your Angels Oracle Deck" by Toni Carmine Salerno.