To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsored Links

The Secret of Deliberate Creation
A Law of Attraction System So Powerful That Your Ability To Manifest What You Want, When You Want and For Whatever Reason You Want...will be "certified."

The Super Affiliate Handbook
How to create a second income stream from the comfort of your own home using affiliate marketing. This is the amazing true story of how a woman with NO business experience became a Super Affiliate earning $500,000+ (*) per year selling other people's stuff online.

Manifestation Miracle
Many people don't realize there is a great big hole in the law of attraction which might be sabotaging your manifestation efforts. Follow this link to discover the missing ingredient and manifest abundance, wealth, health, love and more...

Stock Photos Wanted
Grab your camera and start a high-paying career in photography today! Work from home and be your own boss! Get to choose your own work hours. Shoot subjects that interest you most.

Free Usui Reiki 1 Course
This beautifully crafted online Reiki course will attune you and open your world up the the amazing Reiki energy healing arts. A blessing, and a gift for every lightworker.

Build a Better Mind
Discover The Revolutionary Software That Will Reprogram Your MIND And BODY Automatically. Placing thousands Of Positive Affirmations Directly In Your Brain, FAST AND EASY.

Has anyone around here used binaural beats as a meditation tool, and if so, what were your experiences like?
Also, who produced the beats you listened to?
I've listened to a few though I'm not so sure if they are legitimate.

Also has anyone heard about "I-Doser" ? Seems really bizarre .