To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsored Links

UK Tour Webpage
Advertise Here (More Info)
Discover your true potential
Using this unique Mayan astrological system you can discover your true purpose and get paid to do what you were born to do!

Easy Breezy Prosperity
You Deserve to Prosper Because it’s your Birthright! Connect with the frequency of abundance in a powerful way and allow it to shower you with breathtaking goodness! Bridge the gap that once divided spirituality and money! You’ve probably noticed it. Many books written about success, abundance and wealth are missing a HUGE essential ingredient…SOUL! Find Out More...

Food for Wealth and Health
Finally, a method of growing food that is reliable (and I mean bomb proof). It also produces an abundance of food and is easy to understand.

Acoustic Meditation Power
Real altered states of consciousness - Absolutely guaranteed! Acoustic Brainwave Activation. Release the power of your subconscious mind! Achieve peace, relaxation, enlightenment, personal enhancement and much much more.

The Secret of Deliberate Creation
A Law of Attraction System So Powerful That Your Ability To Manifest What You Want, When You Want and For Whatever Reason You Want...will be "certified."

Mind Power Secrets
Brand NEW Ebook Reveals Life-Changing Secrets From Million Dollar Mind Power Research Program.

Advertise Here (More Info)
FEB 2016 UPGRADE STATUS :User profiles and New posts are now working again! Yey! Thank you so much for your patience! PLEASE Post any Issues Here.

Has anyone around here used binaural beats as a meditation tool, and if so, what were your experiences like?
Also, who produced the beats you listened to?
I've listened to a few though I'm not so sure if they are legitimate.

Also has anyone heard about "I-Doser" ? Seems really bizarre .