To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsored Links

Food for Wealth and Health
Finally, a method of growing food that is reliable (and I mean bomb proof). It also produces an abundance of food and is easy to understand.

Unleash Unlimited Abundance
Ride the wave of awakening and break free from the 24 Abundance Blocks holding you back with the Unlimited Abundance home training program.

The Super Affiliate Handbook
How to create a second income stream from the comfort of your own home using affiliate marketing. This is the amazing true story of how a woman with NO business experience became a Super Affiliate earning $500,000+ (*) per year selling other people's stuff online.

Mind Power Secrets
Brand NEW Ebook Reveals Life-Changing Secrets From Million Dollar Mind Power Research Program.

Cracking the Millionaire Mind
Controversial New Program Turning Regular People into Millionaires With Shocking Speed And Incredible Ease

Build a Better Mind
Discover The Revolutionary Software That Will Reprogram Your MIND And BODY Automatically. Placing thousands Of Positive Affirmations Directly In Your Brain, FAST AND EASY.

I'm not really sure where to direct this as I am new to the forums, so I just chose this category. Here is what happened: it was sometime in the middle of the night and I woke up for no apparent reason and immediately I saw a shining blue light in the shape of a stick, kind of like a blue light wand, in the air near the closed door to my room. Just as I saw this, my partner woke up literally a split second later and said "what was that? did you see that?" I said, "yes". I said "was it blue" and she said "yes" then she asked "was it a stick?" and I said "yes". WEIRD. We both saw exactly the same random thing. The color blue was not royal blue, it was more like almost a neon blue, and it had almost a silver hue to it. It didn't feel menacing, it was just weird, and so completely random. We have three other times now seen colors in shapes. Has anyone heard of this kind of a blue light, and does anyone know why it was in the shape of a stick or glow wand? It was near the door, and it was maybe 4 feet off the ground. By the time she got her question out, "did you see that?" it was gone. What could this be?

I sincerely appreciate any information someone might have about this, and appologize if I have posted this in the wrong forum.

Blessings to all!