To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsored Links

Build a Better Mind
Discover The Revolutionary Software That Will Reprogram Your MIND And BODY Automatically. Placing thousands Of Positive Affirmations Directly In Your Brain, FAST AND EASY.

The Secret of Deliberate Creation
A Law of Attraction System So Powerful That Your Ability To Manifest What You Want, When You Want and For Whatever Reason You Want...will be "certified."

Mind Power Secrets
Brand NEW Ebook Reveals Life-Changing Secrets From Million Dollar Mind Power Research Program.

Acoustic Meditation Power
Real altered states of consciousness - Absolutely guaranteed! Acoustic Brainwave Activation. Release the power of your subconscious mind! Achieve peace, relaxation, enlightenment, personal enhancement and much much more.

Free Usui Reiki 1 Course
This beautifully crafted online Reiki course will attune you and open your world up the the amazing Reiki energy healing arts. A blessing, and a gift for every lightworker.

Discover your true potential
Using this unique Mayan astrological system you can discover your true purpose and get paid to do what you were born to do!

So i'll start this story out by saying when i was 17 years old i feel absolutely head over heels in love with a girl.. however she said she didn't feel the same way but i knew she did but was afraid to admit it. so i left town to live my life but i always kept going back to i know she loves me....so i gave up trying to pursue her about a year ago. I've been working on myself... b4 hand we both went through so much darkness in the last 5 years and i mean pitch black darkness.... so anyways about a month ago on may 2 to be exact i decided to send her a message telling her how great full i was to have had her in my life and told her to let go of the past because it helped me become the person i am today.... her loved saved me at my darkest hour but she wasn't ready so i had to leave.. so she replied back your welcome and we should catch up.... i said ok but we never got around to it... so i got on facebook like 4 days ago.... and she had posted something about almost being admitted into a insane asylum.... so i IM her to see what was going on and it's the exact same thing that's going on with me... sever synchronicity's of all the same numbers jumping out at us... beginning to see aura's having vision's.... so i call her later that night and we talked for hours and hours about everything and i felt so amazing. the day she was almost admitted to the hospital was exactly 30 day from the day i wrote that letter. ..... now her family has taken away her cell phone and laptop and won't let her talk to me bc they think i'm making it worse.... but i think i'm the only one who can help her and they just don't understand.... i really believe she is my twin flame....

do you guys think i have found my twin flame & what should i do

thanks ahead of time for all the help

Peace, Love and Light