To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsored Links

The Super Affiliate Handbook
How to create a second income stream from the comfort of your own home using affiliate marketing. This is the amazing true story of how a woman with NO business experience became a Super Affiliate earning $500,000+ (*) per year selling other people's stuff online.

Acoustic Meditation Power
Real altered states of consciousness - Absolutely guaranteed! Acoustic Brainwave Activation. Release the power of your subconscious mind! Achieve peace, relaxation, enlightenment, personal enhancement and much much more.

Discover your true potential
Using this unique Mayan astrological system you can discover your true purpose and get paid to do what you were born to do!

Mind Power Secrets
Brand NEW Ebook Reveals Life-Changing Secrets From Million Dollar Mind Power Research Program.

Stock Photos Wanted
Grab your camera and start a high-paying career in photography today! Work from home and be your own boss! Get to choose your own work hours. Shoot subjects that interest you most.

The Unexplainable Store
Change the way you think, feel and behave through deep trance meditation techniques and crystal activation. Your trip to an altered state of consciousness or your money back.

I haven't posted in quite some time so I apologize for coming back with posting something like this. However, I've stopped energy working and dropped out of the loop on all such topics. Recently a person I bumped into was talking about this. I've never heard of it. However, supposedly there is a video from 2012 that's somehow gotten 'back' here. Anyway, this is all very odd and not deliberately not my area of interest or expertise generally. Here's the link. I look forward to all replies. P.S. Has anyone else heard of this? I can't find the actual video anywhere.

http://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/blogs/2012-video-from-a-future-man?id=6126809%3ABlogPost%3A29718&page=2#comments