To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsor Links

I have been an Astrologer for many years and recently someone asked me about Free Will in one's astrology chart,, Here is how I see it

Important to understanding how Astrology works in our lives is to see where our own Free Will fits into the scheme of things.

All astrological influences resonate on a lower to higher frequency scale. The same transit or aspect will impact two people differently. While there are multiple reasons why this occurs, a primary one is at what level an individual is responding to these energies and aspects and configurations within our own astrological chart. I find that understanding of both the lower AND higher expressions of an astrological event, gives on a clearer picture. It is then up to person to decide how you will respond, and this is an act of Free Will.

An example is one person may react to a strong Mars influence with impatience and frustration while another may react from a higher expression of the Mars energy influencing them with drive, focus and enthusiasm. While we cannot change the fact that there is a strong Mars influence occurring, no more than we can keep it from raining, we can, by consciously directing our Free Will, decide how we will react to it. In essence, how we decide to respond to the events and energies present around and in us creates the foundations for our life.

To be able to know the higher expressions available to you and then to make choices based on that knowledge, is the true positive use of astrological understanding and of Free Will. Flowing with the energies that are in and around helps with the growth of ourselves and all we come in contact with. Also, the more we can align with the energies present the more grounded, centered and calm you can become.