To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsor Links

Letting Go of The Need To Know

My Powerful Choices Show 8/29/11

6:00-7:00pmET

To Listen: http://blogtalkradio.com/larkinsell

Tonight's Show: Letting Go of The Need To Know. Does your peace of mind and the state of your self and your life currently depend upon external circumstances and the "need to know?" It is human nature to believe that "knowing" or atleast believing we "know" brings a sense of security and certainty, even if only an illusion. This is however, another delusion created by the ego. When we awaken to conscious awareness, free of past and future and fully present, then and only then do we have access to the only true and valid "knowing" there is. Universal Consciousness, God Consciousness, The Collective Unconscious: The only "knowing" that exists, has ever been, and ever will be. Our finite mind forms of "knowing" only act temporarily to satisfying our insecurities and fear of the future, the "Unknown". Believing we "know" is a way of avoiding being present and "feeling" secure even if what we think we know is only the illusion we wish to believe. Ironically, is that being present is the only true way to have true "knowing" and feeling true peace and security. Sometimes we must tread in unknown territory to find what we are truly looking for. There are no shortcuts. We all must walk our own path. It is our choices that determine the paths we journey.

For information about My Powerful Choices please visit www.mypowerfulchoices.com or mypowerfulchoices.ning.com and request an invite to the network via "Contact Me" box.

Welcoming new Members to the MPC Awareness Network via email invitation! Hope you will grace us with your presence!

All the best!

Larkin Sell

MPC Founder/Facilitator/Teacher
Intuitive Medium, Channel, Clairvoyant, Em-Path

And a special thanks to all who share, invite friends and LIKE My Powerful Choices and enjoy MPC Radio Shows with those who may benefit from and enjoy it!