To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsored Links

Acoustic Meditation Power
Real altered states of consciousness - Absolutely guaranteed! Acoustic Brainwave Activation. Release the power of your subconscious mind! Achieve peace, relaxation, enlightenment, personal enhancement and much much more.

Mind Power Secrets
Brand NEW Ebook Reveals Life-Changing Secrets From Million Dollar Mind Power Research Program.

Build a Better Mind
Discover The Revolutionary Software That Will Reprogram Your MIND And BODY Automatically. Placing thousands Of Positive Affirmations Directly In Your Brain, FAST AND EASY.

The Super Affiliate Handbook
How to create a second income stream from the comfort of your own home using affiliate marketing. This is the amazing true story of how a woman with NO business experience became a Super Affiliate earning $500,000+ (*) per year selling other people's stuff online.

The 11 Forgotten laws
The 11 Forgotten Laws That Make The Law of Attraction An Unbreakable Force” Bob Proctor – one of the key figures in “The Secret”- believes that the Law of Attraction is incomplete, and for the first time reveals the 11 Forgotten Laws that will finally uncover the Law’s true potential.

Discover your true potential
Using this unique Mayan astrological system you can discover your true purpose and get paid to do what you were born to do!

I get so confused when I think about them.

Ever since I was younger, not a day goes by when I don't think that I hope to meet my other half...if I am lucky enough to do so in this lifetime. That "want" is there all the time; so bad, in fact, I feel like a part of me hurts. Nothing of the physical sort by any means.

I hear so many conflicting things about Twin Flames and Soul Mates...

"Often, when people learn that they share a unique mission with their twin flame, they begin to search for that one special soul instead of seeking their wholeness within. This is a detour on the path back to God. Your twin flame may have already walked the spiritual path and reunited with God, or they may still be struggling to find their way. Wherever your twin flame is - whatever their state of consciousness is - can greatly influence your own ability to find wholeness - and vice versa."

or...

"Not all of the beautiful and soul-fulfilling loves are those of twin flames. There is also the love of close, kindred souls called soul mates. Soul mates are different from twin flames in that they were not created from the same ovoid of light and therefore each has their own twin flame. The soul mate relationship is a great blessing when for some reason we cannot reunite with our twin flame in this embodiment.

For instance, our twin flame might not be in embodiment at this time, or may not be following a spiritual path, or conversely, may already be an Ascended Master working in the spiritual realms to inspire us upward. An ascended twin flame might even send a soul mate to us as a representative of him/herself. Soul mates are drawn together because they are simultaneously working on the same type of karma, sacred labour and the same chakra (spiritual centres within the body).

Soul mates can be in the husband/ wife, sibling, co-worker or other relationship and they can be of the same or different sex. A soul mate is like the echo of oneself working at the same task to fulfil a service to God."

or...

"Whether it be the union of twin flames, soul mates or karmic partners, the marriage of man and woman is meant to be an initiation on the path back to God, a commemoration of the soul’s reunion with God. It is our choice as to whether our relationships are based on the human or the divine. The union of twin flames is intended to be for the magnification of their service to God and humanity - it is a high and holy calling. To meet your twin flame while you still have karma may simply lead to another parting, without the knowledge of spiritual laws on how to balance this karma and the dedication to apply these laws."

I feel so sad and discouraged. I don't know what to think. I'm terribly sorry if I may be coming across as overly emotional, but this is the one thing I have not found some sort of concrete "answer" to. My "I AM" presence seems jumbled...I get thrown off balance so quickly when I go seeking this information...I don't know if something is wrong or if its right with me.

Please, if anyone out there can help explain this to me and help me cool down spiritually, I'd be so grateful for your service! I don't know what to do. I know deep down I shouldn't be feeling this..."nuts". My search on this subject led me to this website and I felt maybe I might be able to learn from this community. I don't know where else to turn. :(