To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsored Links

Build a Better Mind
Discover The Revolutionary Software That Will Reprogram Your MIND And BODY Automatically. Placing thousands Of Positive Affirmations Directly In Your Brain, FAST AND EASY.

Cracking the Millionaire Mind
Controversial New Program Turning Regular People into Millionaires With Shocking Speed And Incredible Ease

Acoustic Meditation Power
Real altered states of consciousness - Absolutely guaranteed! Acoustic Brainwave Activation. Release the power of your subconscious mind! Achieve peace, relaxation, enlightenment, personal enhancement and much much more.

Food for Wealth and Health
Finally, a method of growing food that is reliable (and I mean bomb proof). It also produces an abundance of food and is easy to understand.

Beat Kidney Disease
How To Lower Creatinine Levels, Improve Kidney Function, and Safeguard Your Kidneys From Further Damage - Introducing An All Natural Step-by-Step Program, Proven To Start Healing Your Kidneys Today!

Mind Power Secrets
Brand NEW Ebook Reveals Life-Changing Secrets From Million Dollar Mind Power Research Program.

Hi Everyone,
I'm new here, but have had my account for sometime.. Before I get started I'd like to send LOVE & LIGHT to all! ~Namaste

I decided tonight to write my first entry ever about guidance & understanding..being that I'm feeling overwhelmed lately! I'd pefer if I was in the position to be offering guidance but here I am seeking it..

First, I'll introduce myself as Ruthie..my birth name but I have this strong connection to 'mystical' so I've used it as a user name on myspace & other sites. However, it's not because 'I' think 'I'm' mystical but more because of the perception I have. About me: I'm 35, 3 children & married. Everything is spiritual to me..I think it always has been. As a child, I was different..I could levitate! lol Seriously, I remember doing it..I didn't know how but I did it! That's not something I tell every soul I meet..lol I had & still have the ability to know things beforehand or without knowing how.. I have strong connections to certain people so that I feel like I experience their life if that makes sense? Today, I'm a very busy & confused woman.. I love working with crystals, I am attuned to reiki, different kinds. I read books like it's fun! LOL it is!! ;-) I had people make suggestions that you eventually stop reading & that is not the case with me..not yet! And..I'm one of the 11:11 'STARSEEDS' I suppose, I see numbers daily! I use the angel numbers as a reference, but I feel like something is missing? I also communicate with angels, and my life has transformed a lot! I'm grateful!

I do feel like things just unfold as I go and I'm not sure if I'm just being impatient but lately I've been feeling confused. I homeschool my daughter so I'm very busy & I have 2 boys in public schools.. I'm just not making the best of my time I suppose!

Am I the only one feeling this way? Probably not but that's why I'm writing this.. I know I am a starseed, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong..like I'm missing something concerning my guidance. Like today I was suppose to meditate & I completely was so scattered today that I let it slip by and I cannot help but feel like I let myself down..

My spiritual work which is just spreading love & light to others feels like I'm stuck! I'm hoping & I do have faith that this journey will unfold as it should.. However, I done things lately that I don't understand & maybe I'm not suppose to but maybe others can relate..?

For instance..a certain crystal appeared to me & I KNEW I had to purchase one to work with which was sugilite which I know nothing about..besides the little I've read online. I do believe whatever the purpose will manifest even if it's behind the scenes. Another thing was intuitively, I was guided by the angels to use crystals in another way which had to be done before September 15, 2012... I did what I was ask, I still don't know what all of this means.. Does anyone else do things like this? I hope so!

I guess I'm just hoping for some guidance & reassurance that this will pass & others go through this as well.. Also, anyone have any ideas why my 3rd eye has so much pressure sometimes and none at other times?

What about starseed activations? Do I NEED to do that? I've been learning about the Merkaba & feel an INTENSE connection to the teachings..

btw..everyone I'm in Louisiana, anyone in my location I'd love to meet kindred spirits!

I'm sorry for babbling, I feel like I'm searching for something here, in reading, and I'm confused right now...besides thinking to much! lol

I'd love to talk to some of you & maybe hear some of your stories.. <3

Sincerely, Ruthie

~Namaste<3