To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsored Links

I’m a little new to realizing what has been happening with me over the years. I have dreams and feelings that seem to tell me something is not right
I’ve also experienced déjà vu throughout my life on a regular basis. That is the most toned down of all my experiences.
In my mid-twenties, I started having dreams. These dreams seemed to be telling me something was happening. They were giving me views of things that had already happened, but were kept secret from me. They ultimately led to the discovery of my now ex-wife’s infidelity. The dreams had become more and more vivid. I could make out who and where. However, the dreams were telling me about what had already happened, still.
Moving on a few years, I not only have dreams that continue to seem as if warning me, but now strange feelings and sensations during the day. A few months ago, I had just a slight feeling of distress. I tried to ignore it but it persisted. Finally, I started to seek out close friends to see if they were alright. As it turns out, the morning, a friend of mine had experienced a very bad event in their life.

Okay, that was strange, but I brushed it aside.

This past Monday, however, it happened again. This time was very different. Early in the afternoon, while I was at work, I started to feel uneasy. I figured I was just tired or something. This continued for an hour or so until we had our afternoon break. I was sitting with co-workers and chatting when I noticed I was shaking. My hands were trembling and I felt absolute panic rise within me. I could barely think straight as it was just overpowering me. It took almost everything I had in me to keep from crying and reacting openly. Once again, I sent out a few messages to some close friends. This time it was another friend that said something had happened and they she would be alright. That seemed to ease my nerves a little, but it all still affected me so much.
Monday night I was in shock and talked with a friend about it all.
I drank myself to sleep Tuesday night.
I did not eat until Wednesday night out of necessity.
Wednesday I found out that my friend had experienced everything at the same time I had started to react.
That bothers me.
As I said, I talked to a friend about it happening. They kept telling me I was a lightworker, empath and clairvoyant. I don’t know much about any of these things and I would like to get some input from some people that have more experience in this field.
Really, it’s bothering me a lot. I never asked for this or wanted it to happen. It just happened and I have no control over it.
If anyone has anything to offer as far as helping me understand and even to possibly grown and gain control over this, please do. I will also answer any questions if more information is needed.

Please help me.