The pages in this section are meant to give you a quick overview of the universal teachings found on this website.
SECTION ONE: The least you should know about how to improve your life experience
1. Understanding why you want answers
2. Understanding the struggle for freedom
3. Understanding the importance of choice
4. Understanding your options in life
5. Understanding where to find answers
6. Understanding where to find happiness
7. Understanding the basic fact about the universe
8. Understanding the Equation of Life
9. Understanding the Secret of Life
10. Understanding outer knowledge versus inner knowing
SECTION TWO: The least you should know about the universe
11. Is your world view limiting or enhancing your life experience?
12. The first step toward a life-expanding world view
13. Has science opened the door to a new world view?
14. Why science can no longer ignore mind
15. How energy becomes matter
16. A radical new world view
17. Who are you and why are you here?
SECTION THREE: The least you should know about the components of self
18. The journey back
19. Who is the You that knows it is you
20. The human ego
21. The subconscious computer
22. Your energy body
23. Your spiritual self
24. The flow of energy
25. The container of self and your four lower bodies
26. How you lost contact with your spiritual self
27. Your Christ self
28. The easy way out
SECTION FOUR: The least you should know about how to co-create a better life
29. Understanding how you co-create
30. How thoughts become things
31. Reaching for your highest potential
32. Mind over matter because matter is mind
33. Why there is no quick-fix
34. How the past becomes prologue
35. Why you can never get away with anything
36. How to rise above your past
37. The two legs of progress
38. A lifestyle not a quick-fix
SECTION FIVE: The least you should know about the purpose of life
39. Where did God come from?
40. How did the Creator create the universe?
41. God’s law is not punishment
42. The law of balance
43. The Fall of man
44. Reconnecting to your spiritual teacher
45. Christ and anti-christ — to BE or not to be
46. Understanding the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil
47. Why is there evil in the world?
48. Your Divine plan
SECTION: A gradual approach to finding your personal answers.
Learn a gradual, universal approach for finding your personal answers to life's more difficult questions.
SECTION: Building your defense against toxic energy.
Learn how the theory of relativity opens up for a new approach to self-help. Learn how to free yourself from the downward pull of toxic energy.
SECTION: A new world view is needed
The discoveries of modern science make it necessary for everyone to develop a new world view. The fact that everything is energy opens vast new vistas for constructing a more consistent world view, a view that is not based on dualism and separation. This new world view also makes it possible to overcome the conflict between science and religion. These teachings were written by Kim Michaels, but inspired by Jesus.
Finding your spiritual teacher
With so many different offerings in the religious supermarket, how do you know what is right for you, how do you know what to trust, how do you avoid being taken advantage of? And how do you find the right teacher or teaching? The key is to realize that the real teacher is inside of you.
My Father's house has many mansions
In this discourse Jesus gives basic teachings about the four levels of the material universe and how energy flows through the levels. He explains how we create through the power of our minds and how we need to balance our four lower bodies before we can be the instruments for the delivery of the Living Word.
Are you moving away from God or toward God?
The stages of spiritual development. A foundational discourse in which Jesus describes the stages of spiritual development found on this planet. The stages range from souls who rebel against God, to wounded souls, to spiritual seekers and those who have attained mastery. He describes why souls descended to planet Earth, the main purpose for spiritual growth and what it takes for a soul to turn around and anchor itself on the spiritual path.