To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsored Links

Acoustic Meditation Power
Real altered states of consciousness - Absolutely guaranteed! Acoustic Brainwave Activation. Release the power of your subconscious mind! Achieve peace, relaxation, enlightenment, personal enhancement and much much more.

Build a Better Body
Join Thousands of Men and Women From All 4 Corners of The World Who Have "Burned The Fat" and Completely Transformed Their Bodies, Permanently, Safely And Naturally!

Build a Better Mind
Discover The Revolutionary Software That Will Reprogram Your MIND And BODY Automatically. Placing thousands Of Positive Affirmations Directly In Your Brain, FAST AND EASY.

Stock Photos Wanted
Grab your camera and start a high-paying career in photography today! Work from home and be your own boss! Get to choose your own work hours. Shoot subjects that interest you most.

Manifestation Miracle
Many people don't realize there is a great big hole in the law of attraction which might be sabotaging your manifestation efforts. Follow this link to discover the missing ingredient and manifest abundance, wealth, health, love and more...

Get your Master Numerology Reading
If You Have An Email Account, Now You Too Can Receive a FREE Sample Of One of the Most Strikingly Accurate Numerology Readings You Will Ever Read!

Hello everyone my name is James.I was online last evening and typed the words lightworkers and here I am lol.Its been most of my life I have been different than most(always knew I was here to help others on there journey,however to be used?).Over the many years I have refined and obtained new gifts and tools to accomplish my job and am always asking to use me in anyway humanly possible for the greater need of the people on earth.Lately have been used for some reason to ease people with severe marital problems?the funny thing is that the one main thing I need to work on myself is how to function in one myself lol(I am single but do have issues when in relationships as far as being 100% there lol.What I mean in a nutshell is my head is always in outerspace and I somehow cant get grounded?But thats not why im here lol).Thanks in advance for all the support and love.To give you some more background on the things I enjoy(I feel the need to give you a better picture of who you are talking with),I am a music lover and write and record material hopefully to be picked up by a publisher someday lol(if not it sure eases my mind and soul).The Arts,Antiques,Black and White photography and really anything with some age to it lol(my soul seems to like older Houses,personal objects and the such).I do understand the need to live in the now but I like to be around those things when I can.Hopefully I can be of some help on this site(I am here for some reason lol)and feel free to say hi.