To be able to read comments and to add content you need to register

Login

Sponsor Links

Hi everyone^^
I have a problem. I'd like some advice, some guidance. My good friend, I'll call her Luna, has been seeing shadows. They come out of her mirror. There are skulls on the floor that get sucked through the carpet. Her boyfriend wants to put her in a mental hospital, though I would do everything to keep that from happening. I know that these things are real, as many people have such accounts. They touch her and say things. So I taught her to shield herself. Well, that worked for a time, but today, they circled her for two hours in her room. During daylight. And they wouldn't let her leave, and they kept grabbing her.
I had another friend, who's had such experiences, talk to her and she's calming down a bit.
Tonight, I was talking to one of my sisters about it and she said she's had things start happening after I taught HER how to shield, but she'd tell me about it tomorrow.
So not only are my friends and family having difficulties with this stuff, but it seems to get worse after I teach them to shield. It worries me. I'm afraid that I'm doing something terribly wrong and bringing my loved ones to the attentions of the negative.
If anyone has any idea how to fix this, or work through this, please comment.

Blessings,
Amanda.