We're entering a new time where templates of abundance and prosperity are dramatically shifting. All that is not aligned with universal law is falling by the wayside. This is creating a void that's quickly being filled by new ideas aligned with the frequencies of love and peace. The unraveling of what has been and the new possibilities taking shape provide the perfect canvas on which we can all paint the life of our dreams more vividly than ever before. The key to tapping into this shimmering field of potential is listening within and aligning with our spiritual purpose. When we cultivate this shimmering field, we are able to access a place of greater joy, love and prosperity.
Steps to Abundance and Prosperity
We offer here some steps to cultivating an identity based on prosperity and abundance.
1) Raise Your Vibration. Is your identity based on allowing joy into your life or an endless string of "mustdos," "shoulds," or "have tos?" If you're filling your life with things that don't bring you joy, you're pulling down your vibration. Your vibration determines the levels of abundance and prosperity you attract into your life. Pay attention to those things that pull down your vibration. Make note of them and decide how you will handle them in the future. You're never obligated to participate in any situation that pulls you down energetically. You can only truly assist others by being the best you can be.
2) Affirm your self worth. What are you worth? This is a purely subjective question that’s critical in determining your “abundance quotient.” If you believe you’re worthless, you broadcast this to the world. Since your psychic broadcast determines what you magnetize, it's easy to see how broadcasting you are unworthy will be bring you nothing. The solution? Bring your beliefs online with the fact that you are an infinite being holistic to all that is. As such, your natural birthright is the great wealth and abundance of the universe. When you broadcast this identity to the world, abundance and prosperity flow effortlessly into your life.
3) Open to new possibilities. Examine the template you're using for creating your reality. If your realities of the past determine your realities of the future, you'll need to do an overhaul of your reality creation tools. When you look to the past for the vision of what’s possible, you bind yourself to old experiences of scarcity and lack. The solution? Open to new experiences, ideas, people and ways of being. This creates new neural pathways in the brain and allows you to expand into new levels of abundance and prosperity.
4) Make peace with the past. Examine whether you’re holding onto any old resentments from the past. If you’re holding onto the past in any way, this can bind you to old realities where scarcity reigned. See how everything in the past happened perfectly to help you gain needed understandings. When you make peace with the past and come into a place of gratitude, you’re able to step into a future of new and unlimited possibility.
5) Be willing to begin now. Often people think they don't have what’s needed to create the life of their dreams. This is limited thinking. There is always some way you can begin right now to create some part of your dream. As you take a step, the universe meets you halfway, bringing resources to help you step more fully into your vision.
6) Begin with whatever resources you have now. Examine whether you're making the most of the resources you have. If you're willing to take steps with the resources you currently have, more resources will flow in. Beginning now with the resources you have places your focus on what you have rather than what's missing. You will find the universe filling in any "missing" pieces of the puzzle.
7) Embrace and honor your imagination. Your imagination is your genie in a bottle. Everything that shows up in your life – including abundance and prosperity – arrive through the doorway of your imagination. Without the fresh ideas your imagination brings you, you are doomed to a creative rehash of the past. Stagnant energies are not magnetic to abundance.
8) Trust that your visions are real and true for you. If you’re receiving visions of a new reality or way of being, trust this is possible for you and that there are steps you can take within your present moment to begin tuning into this reality. Whatever your imagination brings you is real and true for you. The universe would never bring you a vision without the means to bring it into being.
Excerpt from Abundance Magic: 44 Steps to Manifesting the Future of Your Dreams by DL Zeta http://www.celestialvision.org/abundance-magic-ebook-by-dl-ze/