Welcome to the 2020 Apocalypse. We certainly live in exciting and interesting times. For any of you who have been following the truth movement over the last 20 years, the current atmosphere of fear and governmental measures being imposed upon us all will come as no surprise.
What I find more surprising is the rate of compliance, lack of questioning, lack of science and the incredible detrimental effects to the health and wellbeing of all people, across all cultures. So what is really bringing humanity to its knees right now?
Through these times we need to be focussed, not on the symptoms, but on the causes and the solutions. REAL Solutions, will only come from Truth. It’s unfortunate we live in a world where it has become perfectly acceptable for the Media, Politicians, and Corporations to habitually Lie and deceive the people that they are supposed to serve and support. The tables have been turned, the people have become the “Public Servants” and those that are supposed to serve us have established themselves as self-declared Authorities.
APOCALYPSE: to Un-Cover or Reveal. (Aka REVELATION) Old English, via Old French and ecclesiastical Latin from Greek apokalupsis, from apokaluptein ‘uncover, reveal’, from apo- ‘un-’ + kaluptein ‘to cover’.
Question everything! Contemplation is the art of living awareness. Don’t swallow the Fear Pill. Demand Truth.
13. Dr. Sunetra Gupta et al. are an Oxford-based research team constructing an epidemiological model for the coronavirus outbreak, their paper has yet to be peer-reviewed, but the abstract is available online. Dr Gupta is a Professor of Theoretical Epidemiology at the University of Oxford with an interest in infectious disease agents that are responsible for malaria, HIV, influenza and bacterial meningitis. She is a recipient of the Sahitya Akademi Award, the Scientific Medal by the Zoological Society of London and the Royal Society Rosalind Franklin Award for her scientific research.
14. Dr Karin Mölling is a German virologist whose research focused on retroviruses, particularly human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). She was a full professor and director of the Institute of Medical Virology at the University of Zurich from 1993 until her retirement in 2008 and received multiple honours and awards for her work.
15. Dr Anders Tegnell is a Swedish physician and civil servant who has been State Epidemiologist of the Public Health Agency of Sweden since 2013. Dr Tegnell graduated from medical school in 1985, specialising in infectious disease. He later obtained a PhD in Medical Science from Linköping University in 2003 and an MSc in 2004.
16. Dr Pablo Goldschmidt is an Argentine-French virologist specializing in tropical diseases, and Professor of Molecular Pharmacology at the Université Pierre et Marie Curie in Paris. He is a graduate of the Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry of the University of Buenos Aires and Faculty of Medicine of the Hospital Center of Pitié-Salpetrière, Paris.
He currently resides in France, where he has worked for almost 40 years as a researcher in clinical laboratories developing diagnostic technology.
17. Dr Eran Bendavid and 18. Dr Jay Bhattacharya are professors of medicine and public health at Stanford University.
19. Dr Tom Jefferson is a British epidemiologist, based in Rome. He works for the Cochrane Collaboration, where he is an author and editor of the Cochrane Collaboration’s acute respiratory infections group, as well as part of four other Cochrane groups. He is also an advisor to the Italian National Agency for Regional Health Services.
20. Dr Michael Levitt is Professor of biochemistry at Stanford University. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society (FRS), a member of the National Academy of Sciences and received the 2013 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for the development of multiscale models for complex chemical systems.
In February this year, he correctly modelled that the China outbreak was coming to an end, predicting around 80,000 cases and 3250 deaths.
21. German Network for Evidence-Based Medicine is an association of German scientists, researchers and medical professionals.
The network was founded in 2000 to disseminate and further develop concepts and methods of evidence-based and patient-oriented medicine in practice, teaching and research, and today has around 1000 members.
22. Dr Richard Schabas is the former Chief Medical Officer of Ontario, Medical Officer of Hastings and Prince Edward Public Health and Chief of Staff at York Central Hospital.
Take the Time to Read, Listen and Watch the above insights.
Below you will find a 16th March copy of the “Imperial College COVID-19 Response Team WHO Collaborating Centre for Infectious Disease Modelling MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis”
Impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) to reduce COVID19 mortality and healthcare demand
Neil M Ferguson, Daniel Laydon, Gemma Nedjati-Gilani, Natsuko Imai, Kylie Ainslie, Marc Baguelin, Sangeeta Bhatia, Adhiratha Boonyasiri, Zulma Cucunubá, Gina Cuomo-Dannenburg, Amy Dighe, Ilaria Dorigatti, Han Fu, Katy Gaythorpe, Will Green, Arran Hamlet, Wes Hinsley, Lucy C Okell, Sabine van Elsland, Hayley Thompson, Robert Verity, Erik Volz, Haowei Wang, Yuanrong Wang, Patrick GT Walker, Caroline Walters, Peter Winskill, Charles Whittaker, Christl A Donnelly, Steven Riley, Azra C Ghani.
On behalf of the Imperial College COVID-19 Response Team WHO Collaborating Centre for Infectious Disease Modelling MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis Abdul Latif Jameel Institute for Disease and Emergency Analytics Imperial College London Correspondence: [email protected]
Summary The global impact of COVID-19 has been profound, and the public health threat it represents is the most serious seen in a respiratory virus since the 1918 H1N1 influenza pandemic. Here we present the results of epidemiological modeling which has informed policymaking in the UK and other countries in recent weeks. In the absence of a COVID-19 vaccine, we assess the potential role of a number of public health measures – so-called non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) – aimed at reducing contact rates in the population and thereby reducing transmission of the virus. In the results presented here, we apply a previously published microsimulation model to two countries: the UK (Great Britain specifically) and the US. We conclude that the effectiveness of any one intervention in isolation is likely to be limited, requiring multiple interventions to be combined to have a substantial impact on transmission.
With these tyrannical measures being put in place based upon false science, incorrect modeling and being delivered downstream from a global government, it’s pretty clear what agenda is coming into play.
These moves have all the hallmarks of severe and detrimental outcomes if they are allowed to follow through resulting in a broad number of serious violations of human rights, freedom and the safety and well being of not only the current but all future generations.
The solution here is a double edge approach. Educate and Activate.
Activate truth, activate light, activate illumination. Through ceremony, intention, prayer, magick. This is a spiritual call out, to send a ripple of awakening through the collective so that the truth be seen by those who have the power and ability to take affirmative action.
Educate Truth. Question everything, share what you learn and stand firm.
Welcome to the Apocalypse!
Welcome welcome welcome back! WOW, it has been a big journey since my last update. But it feels great to be back online. And in perfect timing. My time away from IT land has been beyond exceptional. Incredible learnings, growth, and exploration work on the ground, through the trenches, exploring the deeper realms of nonordinary reality, integrating years of training, studies and ceremonies into the present.
There have been many instances, times and desire to reach back out to my global Lightworker family, yet having to follow my own guidance, the timing was to be set by Spirit, and that time is now!
And what an exciting time it is. Can you believe it? We are certainly on the precipice of a new world. A new world order perhaps? NAHHHH!! How about a New World Awakening.
I know these are scary times but haven’t we seen this coming for a long time? Are you up for the challenge? I know you are, that’s why you’re here, that’s why you came, for this moment. You chose this remember?
Collectively it’s a time to really step up into our full power. I can’t express the amount of love, energy, power and that support is available to those who are ready to tap into the flow of the new age. Timelines are diverging, old systems are crumbling, a new sun is shining. So welcome to the ride of your life.
Thank you to all those who signed up for being a part of the new Lightworkers.org platform. Things are going to get a lot more focussed, with a number of new authors joining the Team. Dear LadyLovelight is ready and waiting in the wings and were looking forward to the next evolution of the site.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the many messages, and connections received. Its a joy and an honour to be back. Things are going to start moving fast now, so keep your head above the waters, connect with your tribe and local circle, and remember. “We are the ones we have been waiting for!” No one else is going to do this for us, that’s why you’re here, that’s why we are all here. We are all in this Together!
In perfect Love and Perfect Trust. Shine on! Lets get busy..