The mourning dove animal medicine appeared unexpectedly today. I am a bird feather collector and when I went into the living room this morning, one of my morning dove feathers had fallen off the window ceil and was standing stright up in my carpet. So the mourning dove has gotten my attention and I really hope this touches everyone that needs .
MOURNING DOVE MEDICINE
-peace, love, assistance, gentleness, home, security, significance with the number 7, feminine, maternity instincts, travel, relocation, death,
When the mourning dove shows up it could mean:
- you need an emotional release
- you are in need of a good cry
- home, security, and family are priority
- you maybe pregnant or using your maternal instincts
- you may need to heal on all levels
- you have or need assistance with releasing trauma
- your in a transitional period
- the veil between spiritual and physical are at there thinnest
The doves is also a sign that:
-unexpected support or assistance will come when you need it most
-something will happen in 7 hours, 7 days, 7 weeks, 7 years or at 7:00
- you are about to travel or relocate to a new home
- a new relationship or an old one rekindled
- the need to leave a destructive or difficult situation
- expect a death, either physical or symbolic
- a spirit messenger is coming
FROM THE WING OF A DOVE, GOD WILL SEND HIS LOVE.
December 1, 2011, 11:18 pm
It means you recieved an opportunity and tried to go for it. Unfortunately it got away but at least you tried. Better to have tried then not even having a chance. Those who play are the only ones who have a chance to win.....hope that helps.
This Perfectly Resonates With Me!!
December 1, 2011, 10:15 pm
This morning when i went to the cafeteria at my school someone dropped a fortune cookie in front of my feet on accident, i was pushed to see what the fortune said and it states "A feather in the hand is better than a bird in the air." i fully dont understand what this fortune means so im open for anyones perspective on it :)